Wednesday, May 21, 2008

:-)

My 50 came today and I'm so bummed. I couldn't get my camera to auto focus with it on. So, I called technical support and was told that it isn't compatible with my camera. I took this as it wouldn't word with any D-SLR. Then I got to thinking and he didn't actually say that it wouldn't work with any D-SLR. So, I called back and found out that it is compatible with D80 and up... I don't know why they don't say that on the web site or owners manual.

I guess my options are:
-send it back
-learn to focus manually
-upgrade to a D80 or D100 (which I was going to do in a year or two, anyway)


I just want to cry. I was so excited to get some really great photos. I know I still can but you should see some of the blobs I got today while trying to focus on my kids. Urrrr.

I know, I know... Poor me. Well, at least I do have a nice camera and I guess learning to focus manually will make me a better photographer and I can save my pennies to buy a D100.

Okay, I'm done. Nighty-night!

No comments: