Friday, May 16, 2008

Introducing...

...Allie K. I'm fairly new to photography. I got my Nikon D40 last year at this time, not to become a photographer but to get good shots of my kiddos. I used to shoot with a Sony and it had a horrible delay. But with 3 shots per second, I'm not missing anything! I've only been shooting manually for a couple of months, and I must say that it's been a frustrating challenge for me. Praise the Lord for the internet, great friends and Photo Mamas!

Hopefully over the next few months I'll be able to post photo's showcasing my unbelievably amazing improvement in photography! Until next time, here are some recent shots...



Monkey at the park.


Q at the park.


Grandpa & Grandma holding hands, the day before Grandma passed away.

Flowers at Grandma's funeral.

Monkey coloring easter eggs.

Monkey, taking a second to smell the flowers.

Playing in the snow.

Nature walk.

A lil' flare!

Cute little birthday cake.

Chocolate faced boy, Q.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Hooray, Allie has a blog!!! Love the photos you posted. Good work!

Ashley said...

OH MY! Love that header!! I just love all of the inspiration I am getting from you photo mommas! Great pics too ;0)
~ash